New (2017-18) Procedure:
If your student will be absent due to a planned event (i.e. going out of town, out of school activity or family visiting, etc.) you must:
- Fill out the Pre-Arranged Absence Form (attached and available on the website) and turn it into your student’s teacher prior to the event.
- Let the office know either by email (email@example.com) or calling (541-344-4113).
- Give specific dates as to when the absence begins and when it will end.
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form
- You do NOT need to fill out a form for medical appointments or for illness.