Eugene 4j – School Choice In-District Applications for high school programs are due Wednesday, January 31, 2018, at midnight. This includes applications for International High School.
Watch for updates on CCCS’s website including information for school visitation weeks, other high school information meetings etc. – http://www.coburgcharter.com/parents/8th-gradehigh-school-transition-resources/
*Students who live in the attendance area for the region of the high school they plan to attend do not need to submit school choice applications unless they want to be in IHS. If students want to be in the Honors Program at Sheldon, they will need to submit an application.
Application period opens: Monday, January 1, 2018, at 4Jschoolchoice.com
Deadline to be included in the lottery: Wednesday, January 31, 2018, at midnight
2018–19 School Choice for Non-Residents – Please see the district website.
- If you are in the Sheldon attendance area and are planning on going to Sheldon next year, here are the upcoming important dates.
- Thursday January 18 – 7:00pm-8:15- Sheldon High School, Honors and Advanced Placement Informational Meeting, C-9 Lecture Hall
- Tues. Jan. 23 – Start 7pm-8:15; Eugene International High School Info meeting at Sheldon High School. C-9 Lecture Hall
- Thurs. Jan 25 – Start 7pm-8:15; Eugene International High School Informational Meeting at Sheldon High School.
- Wed. April 18 – Parent Meeting for CCCS/Cal Young parents at Sheldon 7:00pm. C-9 Lecture Hall
- Thurs. April 19 – Parent Meeting for CCCS/Monroe parents at Sheldon 7:00pm. C-9 Lecture Hall
- Thurs. April 19 – Registration for CCCS students at Coburg Charter. *Students will be doing forecasting in the classroom during the day.