Regular school attendance is required by law and is a critical factor for academic success. If your student is (or is going to be) absent, please email the school ASAP at email@example.com, as well as the teacher. Please include the student’s name, grade, and reason for absence.
New (2017-18) Procedure:
If your student will be absent due to a planned event (i.e. going out of town or family visiting, etc.) you must:
- Fill out the Pre-Arranged Absence Form (attached and available on the website) for each student and turn into the student’s teacher.
- Let the office know either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling (541-344-4113).
- Give specific dates as to when the absence begins and when it will end.
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form
- You do NOT need to fill out the form for illness or medical appointments.