We have 17 days until Valley River Inn turns into New Orleans! The Annual Dinner & Auction is largest event fundraiser of the year and is a great way to spend some time with friends while supporting great programs at CCCS.
- Tickets are still on sale and will be until the week of the event. We will not be able to sell any VIP tables after February 19th. I have attached the order form or feel free to grab an order form from outside the library.
- Class Baskets have been in the school hallway for just over a week and will be there through this Friday the 12th. 2ndgraders have handpicked, packaged and labeled seeds for their basket. It is great to see the kids involved in the giving process!
- The volunteer sign up is posted and will be available until the week of the event. We have had folks asking about options for helping at VRI. If you want to help but cannot come until later in the evening that still works! Feel free to just email me with any questions.
We have some great silent and live auction items!
NEW this year
o Pub Cycle rental in Eugene including several gift cards to businesses on the route
o Diamond Lake weekend stay including a charter fishing trip for 2
o Enchanted Forest entry for 2
o Several Hoodoo options! Autobahn tube park, adult lift tickets or 2 nights camping at any Hoodoo campground! Choose 1 or all 3!
- Crescent Lake Resort 2 night stay in a 2-bedroom cabin
- All Bright Carpet Cleaning Certificate
- Coburg Police Department Ride Along for children
- 100.00 in Gift Certificates to Mezza Luna Pizzeria!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
~Talented and Gifted (TAG) Program Opportunities~
Heather Sielicki is a 4J parent who works to advocate for TAG programs and maintains a communication network for parents who would like to share resources, ideas, and best practices. If you are interested in being on the email list, you may subscribe at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/4j-tag-families. Your student does not need to be identified as Talented and Gifted to take part. If you would like more information about the TAG identification process, please contact Shara MonDragon at email@example.com.
Some other resources you might be interested in are as follows:
4J Parent Leaders Network: https://4jparentleadersnetwork.wordpress.com/
4J Parent Leaders Email List: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/4jparentleadersnetwork
4J Parent LeadersFacebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/4jParentLeaders