Coburg Community Charter School is a public charter school open to any student regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, social or economic status and/or special needs. Each year Coburg Community Charter School has 25 openings for Kindergarten students and a limited number of openings for other new students. Open Enrollment, for the following school year, takes place every spring. At the conclusion of the Open Enrollment period, CCCS will hold an equitable lottery where names are randomly drawn, and students are either offered enrollment (if space allows) or placed in order on a waiting list. Enrollment applications that are received after the Open Enrollment period and lottery have ended, are placed on the appropriate waiting list in the order received, regardless of priority status. Classes have approximately 25 students at maximum.
The former Coburg Elementary School boundary is defined by: the Springfield School District to the east, Harrisburg School District to the north and west, and the McKenzie river to the south and west.
Supply fees: (K thru 5th) is $125.00 per student
Middle School (6-8th) is $200.00 per student
If you wish to apply for the current school year (2017-18), please fill out the application and mail or bring it into the office. Click on link for application: Application 2017-18
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2018-19 Application Process
2018-19 School Year CCCS’s application period, deadlines, information sessions, and lottery are held independently from the Eugene 4J School District’s. The following information pertains only to Coburg Community Charter School:
If you wish to apply for the Fall of 2018 school year, please fill out the 2018-19 application. Applications must be signed and mailed or dropped off in the tall black mailbox in the lobby. No faxes or scans will be accepted. Applications are due by 3:30 on 03/15/18 in order to be entered in the 2018-19 CCCS Lottery. Applications received after deadline must be received in person in the office or mailed in and are not eligible for the lottery.
Click on the link for application: Application 2018-19
- 01/25/18 6:00 pm Lottery Information Session/School Tour – meet in Library
- 02/05/18 – 02/23/18 Returning student enrollment period. A Re-Enrollment form will go home with each student. The form must be turned into the teacher or office by 3:00 pm on 02/23/18 This is for current CCCS students only. Forms returned after 02/23/18 are not guaranteed placement in the fall. Please note that if you list a sibling that will be applying, you must fill out an application in addition to turning in the Re-Enrollment form.
- 03/07/18 8:30 am Lottery Information Session/School Tour – meet in Library, no RSVP needed.
- 03/08/18 6:00 pm LAST Lottery Info Session/Tour – meet in Library, no RSVP needed.
- 03/15/18 3:30 pm DEADLINE for applications for the 2018-19 school year lottery. Applications received after this time will be marked “Post Lottery” and placed on a waiting list.
- 04/09/19 3:30 Lottery in the CCCS Library. You do NOT need to be present to participate.
- 04/10/18 Offers of enrollment will begin