For the next 2 weeks the auction committee will be collecting donations for class baskets. Each grade will be responsible for collecting items relating to their theme. Donations will be displayed by theme the night of the auction and raffled off.
In addition to collecting items for baskets cash and/or gift cards will be collected for the auction committee to help fill out donations. If you would like to donate cash please place it in the secure small black mailbox outside the office.
Please have donations to the school by Friday, February 9th.
• Kinder: STAR WARS- Legos, costumes, light sabers, action figures, T-shirts, water bottle, activity books, movies
• 1st : CAR ENVY- mats, bucket/soap/mitt, febreze, leather wipes, Armor All, glass cleaner, car wash gift cards
• 2nd: Green Thumb- gloves, clippers, wheel borrow, watering wand, garden stakes, garden labels, hose, shovel, pots, tool organizer, seeds, planting kit
• 3rd: PAMPER YOUR PET- bowl, water feeder, treats, bowl mat, brush, shampoo, leash, collar, bed, flea and tick treatment/comb, pet wipes, lint roller, car carrier, gift cards (petsmart, Petco, wilco)
• 4th: CRAFT CRAZY- rainbow loom, perler beads, yarn, crochet hooks, coloring books, markers, crayons, paints, paper, glue, glitter, kits, brushes, scissors, pipe cleaners, feathers, clay,
• 5th: EXPERIENCE OREGON- state park pass, hiking trail maps, camping tent, backpack, binoculars, camel pack, water bottles, car bingo, bird book, cooler, wool socks, sunglasses, trail mix, granola
- 6th: GAME NIGHT- board games, puzzles, popcorn maker, popcorn, chocolate pretzels, drinks, bowls, Gift Cards (putters, Emerald lanes, Strike City, Game stop) video games
- 7th: BEACH BUMS- chair, umbrella, towel, sunscreen, sand toys, skim board, Frisbee, beach ball, flip flops, cooler, beach bag, picnic blanket
- 8th: DEATH BY CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE- gourmet chocolates, chocolate covered anything, molds, melting chocolate, chocolate liquor, chocolate syrup, hot chocolate, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, filters, mugs, creamers, French press, grinder
Questions? Please call/text Kate Panum at 541-337-6904