September 16th @ 6:30 pm! We hope to see you there!
Curriculum Night is an evening event where parents will hear valuable whole-class information directly from classroom and math teachers regarding programs, curricula and classroom expectations. We understand that at times you may want to speak with a teacher regarding your individual child’s needs. We ask that you set up individual meetings with your child’s classroom teacher at a time that’s mutually convenient for both of you.
- Gym Session – Board, Administration, PE & Music Specialists, PCS, Technology, and OBOB will share (approximately 25 min.)
- Transition to Classrooms (5 min.)
- Classroom Session (20 min.)
- Math Session (15 min.)
- Repeat of Classroom Sessions (20 min.)
- Repeat of Math Sessions (15 min.)
- Representatives from Board & Administration available for unanswered questions at the close of Curriculum Night
The 6th-8th Curriculum Night is September 23rd @ 6:30 pm. More information to come as the date nears.