CCCS policies can be accessed by clicking the following links:
- Coburg Community Charter Policy Manual
- 2017-18 CCCS Parent-Student Handbook
- Website for Coburg apparel: www.mcsewon.com/coburgbroncos
- 2017-18 Dress Code Policy
- School Directory Information Form
- Coburg volunteer background check
- Wellness Guiding Principles
- CCCS Community Use of School Facilities Policy 2014
- CCCS Complaint Procedure
- Wifi Agreement_Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
CCCS Drop Off/Pick Up:
Regular school attendance is required by law and is a critical factor for academic success. If your student is (or is going to be) absent, please email the school ASAP at email@example.com, as well as the teacher. Please include the student’s name, grade, and reason for absence.
New (2017-18) Procedure:
If your student will be absent due to a planned event (i.e. going out of town, out of school activity or family visiting, etc.) you must:
- Fill out the Pre-Arranged Absence Form (attached and available on the website) and turn it into your student’s teacher prior to the event.
- Let the office know either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling (541-344-4113).
- Give specific dates as to when the absence begins and when it will end.
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form
- You do NOT need to fill out a form for medical appointments or for illness.
Community, Social, Fundraising
- CCCS Parent & Community FAQ – “What do i do if i want to…”
- Everything you ever wanted to know about CCCS social and fundraising events
Inclement Weather/School Delays:
Coburg Community Charter School, as a rule, follows the direction of Eugene 4j in the case of inclement weather. If 4j cancels school, we will follow suit. If 4j has a delay, we too will share the same delay. It has come to our attention, however, that if 4j calls for a delay on a Friday, our school day would be dramatically shortened- from about four hours to less than two hours.10:15-12:00. As a result, we have decided that if a delay is to occur on a Friday, Coburg Charter will remain closed. If the delay happens on a Monday-Thursday, we will follow the delay as outlined by 4j. A Friday delay will result in the cancellation of school.
Coburg Community Charter School offers hot lunches to students. Menus area available from your student’s teacher around the middle of each month. Fill out the menu form completely and return it to the lunch envelope located in your student’s classroom. The due date for each month’s menu is listed at the top of the form — orders cannot be accepted after the due date. Include a check (payable to Coburg Community Charter School).
Free or Reduced Meal Program
In these tough economic times, many families are finding their finances tighter than ever. The school meal program may be able to help. The program is confidential, easy, and good for both your budget and your child’s school. If your household income is at or below the federal guidelines, or if your family receives food stamps, TANF, or FDPIR, you qualify! You can qualify for the program even if your situation is short-term, such as a temporary layoff. A new application (one per household) must be completed each school year to qualify for free or reduced-price lunches.
If you have any questions about the program or how to apply, please contact the CCCS office.