Here are a few quick reminders:
- Please turn in your pre-order form (see attached) for dinner and candy apple orders by Thursday morning in the black mailbox located in the lobby on the table. The Harvest Team will collect the orders and send tickets home with your student. If you forget to submit your form by Thursday morning, tickets will be sold at the Festival.
- This even is only possible because of volunteers. Please sign up for a shift if you are able. http://vols.pt/ZqfXhT
- Please bring non-perishable food items for the Coburg Food Pantry and/or a store bought baked good for the cake walk.
- Costumes are encouraged, but please make sure they are appropriate.
- Families are invited to park at the front of the school, to the north of the school (next to the gym), or on the south side of the building. Parking is also allowed at the Countryside church. We are not allowed to have any cars parked on the county road parallel to the building.
For Middle School ONLY:
There will be a social with dancing in the cafeteria from 6:00 to 8:00 for current CCCS 6th-8th graders. We apologize we cannot accommodate siblings, friends from other schools, former students, etc. Because Harvest Festival is not a staff supervised event, but rather a community/family event, all students (middle schoolers included) must have an adult taking responsibility for them. This chaperone does not necessarily need to attend the dance as we do have volunteers signed up for this, but rather be in attendance at the Harvest Festival event.
The same costume guidelines apply to middle school students.
This is not a fundraising event – food tickets and raffles will help us cover costs, put the purpose is to celebrate the Coburg and CCCS community. We look forward to seeing you there!